Sunday, March 2, 2014

And the winners are....!!!!


It all started as an idea to promote awareness for International Cochlear Implant Day, which was on February 25th. I asked some members of my Italian Forum if they had any ideas as to what type of contest to create. One of the members, Luca, suggested a Create Your Own CI Food/ Create a Video on YouTube Contest to make it fun for families to have an activity to do together with their kids.
I thought, excellent!!! What can I do to motivate people to participate? I was reading Linkedin when I saw the President of Ear Gear's picture pop up, so I thought I'd throw a wild card and contact him to see if he would be willing to donate a pair of Ear Gear to one winner.
He replied to my email in a flash and said, "You know what, Jodi, I will donate up to 25 pairs of Ear Gear to help you promote International CI Day!"
This is EAR GEAR: www.gearforears.com
It was one of those "OMG" emails:-)
Because I belong to many forums around the world, I began posting the contest on these forums. Thanks to Ear Gear, I was able to give prizes to everyone. Special thanks to Rachel Chaikof for promoting awareness through her power forum Cochlear Implant Online on Facebook.
Here are some of the winners!!!!












 

 




No comments: